Virtual Conference Programme
The Virtual Conference will be a series of six 90-minute panel sessions over the 3rd and 4th December 2020 plus 3 follow up webinars during 2021. The virtual display will be launched on the first and will be a permanent “living” website.
About the sessions:
- invited speakers and panellists will:
- address strategies to accelerate the “Journey to 100% Renewables”.
- address all energy sectors and regions.
- focus on social issues, technological issues, and enabling framework issues.
- Welcome and Overview of the Century of Energy Transformation
- Technology Innovations
- Transforming the Energy Sector through Growing Electricity
- Transforming the Heating and Cooling Sectors:
- Garnering Public Support
- Moving the Energy Transformation Forward
Throughout 2021, SWC50 follow up webinars will be held.